Ingredients You May Not Know Are Harming You
- Mineral oil and paraffin - create an plastic type coating on the skin. Can contribute to early aging and other problems!
- Toluene - sometimes found in fragrance, can affect developing fetuses.
- Artificial fragrances - known to trigger asthma attacks.
- Musks - been linked to cancer, hormone disruption and skin irritation.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate - used in lots of different products and even industrial cleaners.
- Parabens - linked to the growth of breast tumors.
You should check the list of ingredients where possible and avoid these at all costs. If you plan on manufacturing your own makeup line, avoid these. There is a big call out there for makeup that is better for the planet and our bodies. It doesn’t matter if you’re focusing on eyeshadow manufacturing or moisturiser manufacturing. Make sure you’re making it as healthy as possible.
Finding And Creating
Have you been shocked by anything you’ve read here? Many people don’t realise just how dangerous some products can be. Want to add your thoughts? Leave a comment below. Come back soon!