teenagers, Stella has to spend much of her time living at a hospital as a cystic fibrosis patient. When Stella meets Will (Cole Sprouse), a charming and rebellious fellow patient, she feels a powerful connection—but restrictions dictate that she and Will maintain a safe distance between them. As their feelings grow, Stella and Will face a life-changing question: How does love feel when even a single touch is off limits?
Bring home Five Feet Apart and go in-depth with four different making-of featurettes, which give an inside look into what it took to make such a touching film and include never-before-seen cast and crew interviews. The release also includes an audio commentary with director Justin Baldoni, deleted scenes, and an exclusive alternate ending.
BLU-RAY / DVD / DIGITAL SPECIAL FEATURES
· Audio Commentary with Director Justin Baldoni
· “Crossing It Off: Making Five Feet Apart” Featurette
· “On the Set of Five Feet Apart” Featurette
· “Attention to Detail” Featurette
· “An Artist’s Eye” Featurette
· “Theatrical Fan Event” Footage
· Deleted Scenes
· Alternate Ending
Arriving on Digital May 24 and on Blu-ray™ Combo Pack and DVD on June 11.
by IC Editors